Ringworm is a parasitic disease, generally observed on the skin over many parts of the body. The disease also occurs on the scalp, nails, feet, and every possible place on the body. The skin and the below part of the skin are infected in a way that a critical ring structure is seen through the skin, and that is all Fungi.
Therefore, there are myriad home solutions for ringworm, which you can treat the infection all alone and cure them effectively.
A few natural solution to cure ringworm are mentioned below. Take a look;
- Tea tree oil is the best home cure for ringworm. Softly fragrant and non-oily, tea tree oil blends into the skin and tenderly treats the most stubborn cases of ringworm. Improved with antifungal properties, the oil works awesome in treating a large group of skin conditions, including ringworm.
- Apple cider vinegar is known for its anti-fungal properties. When it is directly applied, it will give an acidic condition in which the dermatophytes, the fungi that causes the ringworm, can't increase. Daily use of apple cider vinegar can lead to the end of the parasites as a whole. Apple cider vinegar is safe to use on pets and kids since it is non-toxic.
- Garlic is a common natural remedy for a variety of parasitic diseases. This is because of the high amounts of anti-fungal properties found in garlic. These effective agents are successful in curing ringworm inside and out. When the garlic is mixed with olive oil and honey. This can actually make your ringworm go quickly.
- Anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties of Aloe Vera are known to every one of us. It is an awesome herb for skin to get rid of infection. The saponins or the gel like plant substance of Aloe Vera leaves with anti-fungal and antibacterial properties can easily cure your ringworm infection.
- Turmeric has been customarily used to avoid ringworm because of its anti-fungal properties. You can either swallow a mixture of 1 teaspoon of turmeric with 1 teaspoon of raw honey, or apply turmeric paste on the affected area. Use this cure every day till the disease is cured.
- The rhizome and root of the Goldenseal plant is used to make the herb to cure different medicinal conditions including skin problems. Goldenseal is a natural astringent along with antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. These qualities of the herb is very beneficial in treating ringworms effectively.
- Coconut oil is a safe and effective solution for curing ringworm. Coconut oil contains Lauric Acid, which is a strong anti-fungal agent. The Lauric Acid found in coconut oil will kill the ringworm parasite and soothe the skin. This allows a quick and gentle process of healing that is safe to use on kids and even pets.